Tuesday, January 24, 2023

A Few of my Favorite Things

 


    1) My favorite paintbrush. Held together with washi tape and chipping all over, but no other brush can compete. 

    2) My sketchbook. Full of ideas for finished paintings and drawings of frogs. 

    3) A pair of earrings that belonged to my Mimi. I hardly ever wear them because they hurt my ears, but I wore them to her funeral. 

    4) A picture of my mom from when she was around my age. I love how happy she is in this picture. It looks like she's in a movie. 

    5) A bracelet my boyfriend gave me for Christmas. Made from two spoons with two little pearl charms that dangle from it. 

    6) My favorite lipstick. Clinique Almost Lipstick in "Black Honey." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

spacial tape drawing

sketch of a chair alternate angle alternate angle artist with work for size reference  artist with the work  detail harness and shadows  alt...